One-day Tarot workshops
Are you someone who:
- Is interested in learning more about Tarot?
- Has bought their own Tarot deck but doesn’t know where to start?
- Feels overwhelmed with trying to understand the meanings of all the cards?
- Struggles with the confidence to give a Tarot reading?
- Has difficulty connecting with their intuitive self?
If the answer to any of the above was ‘yes’ then this Tarot workshop is for you.
On this day you will:
- Learn how to identify the meanings in each card to gain a greater understanding of your Tarot
- Learn how to connect with your intuitive self to interpret the cards fully.
- Build your confidence and practice doing different types of Tarot readings.
- Receive guidance and feedback on any areas you are struggling with.
- Learn how to conduct a professional-style reading with your family and friends.
Whether you are a complete beginner, or have some experience of Tarot, this workshop is a day for you to have fun with the cards and dust off your Tarot deck in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. It will help you gain the confidence to do readings either for yourself or others, and most of all, it will help to demystify Tarot and enable you to create a greater connection with your own Tarot deck.
See the events page for any scheduled workshops, or if you would like to host a tarot workshop, contact me on email@example.com 07964 423 851