Shinpi-den = ‘The mystery/secret teachings’
Next workshop date: tbc
Usui Reiki level III (also known as Third Degree Reiki) is the level for those who wish to attain the Master Level of Reiki. This level is for those wanting to make a commitment to Reiki and make it an important part of their lives. At this level you don’t ‘Do’ Reiki, you ‘Become’ Reiki. To become a Reiki Master means becoming an ambassador for Reiki and should be viewed in this light. Completing Reiki Level I and II is a pre-requisite for this course and a minimum of 6 months must have passed from the previous level.
Reiki Level III includes the teaching of the third and final symbol taught within Usui Reiki.
Reiki works on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – and works to bring each of these back into balance. This is because Reiki always goes to the root of the issue. It is an extremely gentle yet effective therapy and can help with depression, anxiety, sleep issues, physical pain and many more issues. Reiki also generally promotes a profound sense of calm and peace of mind.
Learning Reiki can also assist you on your our own personal journey of self-healing; it is a gateway to enlightenment and a way of life that promotes healing and balance of the body, mind and spirit.
On this workshop, you will learn:
- An introduction to being a Reiki Master and what it means
- Introduction to the Reiki Level III symbol
- What a Reiki attunement is and what it does (you will also receive one Master attunement)
- Guided meditations
- The Reiki closet
- What the Master symbol is and how to use it
- Meditation, Healing, and Manifesting with the Master Symbol
- Intuitive healing (Byosen healing technique)
- The Three Pillars of Reiki
- Setting up a Reiki circle
- Group Reiki healing
- Practical exercises
- Things to remember
- A reminder of the five principles of Reiki
- Useful Reiki resources
Each course is taught on in small groups in Wantage, Oxfordshire (teaching on a one-to-one basis is available on request for an additional fee). You will receive a comprehensive course manual, handouts, a certificate of completion, and an individual follow-up session either in person or via phone. You will also complete 5 case studies as part of each course in order to receive your certificate.
- Courses generally run from 10am to 5pm.
- The cost for the course is currently £150.
- To find out course days and to apply click on the workshop below and the ‘book now’ button.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07964 423 851 for more information or to receive an information pack.