Shihan = ‘Teacher’
Next workshop date: tbc
Usui Reiki level IV (also known as Fourth Degree Reiki) is the level for those who wish to take all they have learned and pass it onto others so that they too can benefit from Reiki. This level is for those have made Reiki an integral part of their lives and are ready to become a voice for Reiki and pass on their knowledge. Significant practice on the self and others is required in order to gain the knowledge and experience needed to be a competent teacher. Completing Reiki Levels I-III is a pre-requisite for this course and a minimum of 6 months must have passed from the previous level.
Reiki works on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – and works to bring each of these back into balance. This is because Reiki always goes to the root of the issue. It is an extremely gentle yet effective therapy and can help with depression, anxiety, sleep issues, physical pain and many more issues. Reiki also generally promotes a profound sense of calm and peace of mind.
Learning Reiki can also assist you on your our own personal journey of self-healing; it is a gateway to enlightenment and a way of life that promotes healing and balance of the body, mind and spirit.
On this workshop, you will learn:
- Introduction to level IV Reiki
- Introduction to teaching Reiki
- Reiki teaching basics
- Being a Reiki teacher
- How to teach Reiki
- Writing your Reiki manuals
- How to price your courses
- Room preparation
- Practical guide to running a workshop
- Reiki level IV attunement
- Teaching each level
- Teaching the symbols
- How to give Reiki attunements
- Case studies
- Student surveys
- The five principles of Reiki
- What’s next?
Generally this workshop is taught on a one-to-one basis unless requested otherwise. You will receive a comprehensive course manual, handouts, a certificate of completion, and an individual follow-up session either in person or via phone.
- Courses generally run from 10am to 5pm.
- The cost for the course is currently £180.
- To find out course days and to apply click on the workshop below and the ‘book now’ button.
- Contact email@example.com or 07964 423 851 for more information or to receive an information pack.