- Settle yourself somewhere you won’t be disturbed.
- Make sure you’re comfortable
- Switch off your phone
- Take two or three deep breaths
- Press play and close your eyes
- Follow the instructions.
When you have finished, open your eyes, stretch your body and slowly put your focus back on your surroundings.
Slowly get up and continue your day.
Everyone can learn to meditate, and even just a few short minutes a day can really transform your health and wellbeing.
It is well known that meditation can have some really positive effects. It can:
- Reduce stress
- Lessen anxiety
- Help with concentration
- Help you feel better overall.
This meditation is designed to relax the mind and body and induce calm in a really short time.
Try it for seven days and see the results for yourself!